In time for some Christmas reading, the latest Atlantic Daily Bulletin…
The BTS are thrilled to announce that our annual convention will be held at the White Swan Hotel in Alnwick, Northumberland from Thursday 12th – Sunday 15th April 2018 and bookings are NOW OPEN!
The hotel’s centrepiece is the 1st Class Lounge from RMS Olympic; sister ship of the ill-fated Titanic.
Guests will be welcomed from 2pm on Thursday 12th April and receive:
• Cream Tea on arrival (scones, jam, cream with tea/coffee)
• Porterage of bags to rooms on arrival / departure
• 3 nights Bed & Breakfast (with full English breakfast)
• Superb 3 Course Dinner for 3 nights (Thursday, Friday & Saturday – menus attached)
• Champagne Cocktail Reception prior to Gala Dinner
• 2 nights’ wonderful Live Entertainment (Friday & Saturday)
• Sunday Lunch before departure
The cost of this superb package is only:
• £270.00 per person based on two sharing
• £370.00 single room
BOOKING – DON’T DELAY! See convention page for booking form.
SPACES ARE LIMITED, SO DON’T DELAY! – ONLY 50 ROOMS AVAILABLE!
Thank you for patience whilst this website was being updated, and went offline. Apologies for any inconvenience. The main changes have been behind the scenes security improvements including the switch over to https.
You can see this in the address bar which now has a green padlock, the word ‘secure’ and begins with https instead of http. This means that information is travelling over a secured connection, and anything you enter, eg. your name on the membership page, is encrypted as is travels around the internet – especially useful if you use public wi-fi.
A facebook feed has also been added to keep non facebook members up to date with posts. You can scroll down to read previous posts, but if want to see them full screen, you will have to go to facebook.